Now that you've added
your app and placements...
Here's how to successfully integrate using the Integration Page.
1. Tell Us About Your App or Site
Which app or site do you want to integrate?
Here in this dropdown you will see all of the apps/sites that have ad placements set up.
Those that do not have ad placements set up will not appear.
Select the app or site you want to integrate from the dropdown, then specify the following:
Android or iOS (In-App & CTV Only)
- These selections will vary by App.
SDK, Tag, or API Integration
- These selections will vary by App/Site as well as Ad Products (Ad Placements) you've set up for your app or site.
- If you opt to use Tag Integration, the following documents will dynamically appear:
- If you opt to use API (S2S) Integration, the following documents will dynamically appear:
- Then you will be able to view the relevant tags and API URLs in the Viewer Box:
Whether you are using any Plugins or Platform Plugins (In-App Only)
2. Select Mediation SDKs for Download (SDK Only)
If you are integrating your app via SDK and taking advantage of our Mediation product, you will be able to select from a list of Mediated Ad Network SDKs to bundle into a single SDK download for your convenience.
Simply make your selections based on the Ad Networks you've set up in Step 3 of our App Onboarding Wizard, and email yourself the single SDK bundle download.
The email will look like this:
3. View Dynamic Documentation (SDK Only)
If you are integrating your app via SDK and taking advantage of our Mediation product, you will be able to view your dynamic documentation here based on the selections you've made in the previous SDK Bundler Step.
Hit the "Generate" button and your custom iOS or Android SDK Documentation will generate, including all mediated adapters you've selected.
4. Test Your Connection
Test to make sure you can see an ad and get your live PLCs with our new Test Toggle.
Set the toggle to "Test" mode to receive test house ads (non-revenue generating), and then to "Live" when you are ready to serve live, revenue-generating ads.
What is a PLC?
A PLC, or ad placement ID, is a unique number that correlates to a specific app and ad product placement. It allows a publisher to make an ad call to the AerServ adserver for an ad.
You can test your integration by using the "Test" mode of the test toggle. Once your app is approved by our account manager, you will be able to set the test toggle to "Live" mode to display real ads.
- AerServ Publisher Dashboard
- iOS SDK & Integration
- Android SDK & Integration
- aerVideo VAST Tag Integration
Set Up More Placements
Click the Setup Another Placement button and follow the steps outlined here.