PLEASE NOTE: This feature is only available to Premium Publishers. To learn more about how to upgrade your AerServ account to premium, please contact your account manager.
This feature allows Premium publishers to selectively turn off their default aerMarket ad source to a specific placement (PLC).
How to Activate/Pause aerMarket
- Click on the 'Ad Sources' tab
- Select the 'aerMarket' ad source that includes the desired PLC in the name and click the 'Edit' button to the right
- Set the status to 'Paused' to turn OFF aerMarket for a specific PLC or 'Active' to turn ON aerMarket for a specific PLC
- Don't forget to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page
How to Change aerMarket Priorities
- Click on the 'Ad Sources' tab and go to 'Ad Source Management' in the drop down
- Select an App and Placement
- Utilize the 'Pinning' Icons on the right to pin aerMarket to the top to give it first look, or 'Unpin' to allow it to compete with the rest of your ad sources