Ad Source Details
Ad Formats Supported:
|Ad Type:||Interstitial Video|
|Ad Source Type:||SDK Adapter|
|Sign Up Page:||https://ltv.tapjoy.com/s/l#session/signup|
Required Aerserv Setup:
Required Tapjoy Setup:
Test SDK Key
|IOS | Android|
Setting Up Aerserv Dashboard
Step 1: Adding an Ad source
- Click the Ad Sources tab
- Click the + button to add an ad source
Step 2: Fill in the Tapjoy Ad Source Details
- Enter a Name for the ad source (example: Tapjoy Android Interstitial)
- Select Tapjoy in the dropdown box
- Enter Tapjoy Placement Name (example: aerserv_config_video )
- Enter in the estimated CPM
- Select the Payment Terms
- Set Placement
- Select Countries targeting (optional)
- Select Device targeting (optional)
- Click Save
How to locate your Tapjoy Placement ID:
- Click "Monetize" in the left menu bar
- Click the White "Manage Placement" button in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the Tapjoy Placement Name
Set Up Mediation in Tapjoy dashboard
Note that Tapjoy-AerServ account linking is strictly one-to-one: a single Tapjoy account links to a single AerServ account. It is not possible to link multiple Tapjoy accounts to a single AerServ account or vice-versa.
- Link your AerServ account to your Tapjoy account: From the Tapjoy dashboard, go to App Settings → Content → Mediation. Select “AerServ” as the Mediation Provider. Give the configuration a name of your choosing. Click Save:
- An “Authentication Status” section will appear. Click the “Login” button.
- Next you will see the AerServ login page. Enter your AerServ account credentials and click "Login."
- On the following confirmation page, be sure to select "Approve," then click "Submit":
- You will be redirected back to the Tapjoy App Settings page. Your accounts are now linked. Use the dropdown menus to select the AerServ app that corresponds to your current Tapjoy iOS and/or Android Tapjoy app. (If your Tapjoy app is only on a single platform, you can leave the other platform blank.)
Create a Mediated Content Card on the Tapjoy dashboard
- On the Tapjoy Dashboard, Go to "Monetize," then click the "Create Content" button in the upper right.
- Scroll down the list of content types until you get to Mediated Auto Play Video (also called "Direct Play") or Mediated Display Ad (also called "FSI"). Select the appropriate content card and click the "AerServ" button:
- Fill out the resulting Content Card creation form. Be sure to select the Tapjoy placement at which you want the AerServ Mediated content to appear:
- In the "Network Settings" section, select the AerServ placement you want this Mediated Content Card to call from the dropdown menu:
- Click the green "Save" button on the bottom left:
Prioritize the Mediated Content Card on the Tapjoy dashboard
- Prioritize the Mediated Content Card you just created relative to the other Content Cards at that Tapjoy Placement. On the Tapjoy Dashboard, go to "Monetize," "Manage Placements":
- Drag the Mediated Content Card you just created up and down the placement to prioritize it. Content Cards on top of the stack are checked first:
- By calling the Tapjoy placement from your application’s code, you should be getting AerServ mediated content (which may include Tapjoy content).