Now that you've added
your app and placements...
Here's how to successfully test your placement
connections using the "Ad Mode" PLC Test Toggle.
For detailed instructions on How to Add an App/Site
, please click here
For detailed instructions on How to Add a Placement
, please click here
- Previously, in order to test a Placement (PLC) and ensure a successful integration with AerServ, publishers were required to manually enter Test PLCs manually, before entering their Live PLC numbers.
- The "Ad Mode" Toggle removes the need for Test PLCs, and allows publishers to use their Live, Production PLCs from the start, toggling between "Live" and "Test" ad modes.
Ad Products Supported by Ad Mode Toggle
the aerNative Ad Product still requires manual testing.
The following test PLCs can be used to test your aerNative placement:
- Video (aerNative Video): #500000
- Banner(aerNative Static): #500001
For more information on Native Static and Native Video, please see the "Native" tab of the S2S API Integration Doc
Where to Find the Ad Mode Toggle in the UI
The "Ad Mode" Toggle can be found in a few locations in the AerServ Platform:
- The Create Placement Pop-Up (Step 2)
- The Edit Placement Page
- The Integration Page (Step 4)
How to Use the Ad Mode Toggle
This is the default setting when a publisher creates a placement.
This mode signifies that if the integration is successful, "live," revenue-generating ads will be trafficked to the placement.
||This mode signifies that if the integration is successful, "test" ads will be trafficked to the placement.
The ad mode of all placements is always defaulted to "Live" ads.
You can begin sending test ads to any placement to verify your integration with AerServ by switching the toggle to "Test" mode at any time.
Please note: You will not recieve live, revenue-generating ads
if you do not switch the Ad Mode to "Live" once testing is complete.
On the last step of the Integration Page, for example:
Manual Test PLCs
While we encourage publishers to save time testing by using the new Ad Mode Toggle
, publishers may still use the following test PLCs to manually test their connection:
- aerVideo - PLC #1000741
- aerWall - PLC #1000741
- aerBanner (300x250) - PLC #1001286
- aerBanner (320x50) - PLC #1024876
- aerBanner (728x90) - PLC #1000835
- aerBanner (320x480) - PLC #1000836
- aerBanner (320x100) - PLC #1019085
- aerBanner (1024x768) - PLC #1027877
- aerBanner (480x320) - PLC #1028213
- aerBanner (768x1024) - PLC #1027876
- aerNative (Video) - PLC #50000
- aerNative (Static) - PLC #500001