InMobi Dynamic Bidding allows publishers using a different mediation platform (ex: Mopub) to reap the benefits of OpenAuction with our dynamic header bidding solution. Integrate our SDK and call InMobi alongside your current mediation platform, and we'll return a dynamic bid that can be inserted into your waterfall.
You can get the latest Android and iOS SDKs here.
How It Works
- When a request is made to your ad server, a request is also made to our SDK.
- InMobi runs a server-side auction including 50+ DSPs, exchanges and ad networks to find the highest paying bidder.
- This bid is passed back into your ad server (ex: MoPub) to compete with your other demand. It is matched with the highest paying ad line using keywords.
- If the InMobi ad line is called, our SDK renders the ad and you make money!
How to Integrate
- Integrate SDK versions 3.1.5 or higher - get the latest iOS and Android versions here.
- Integrate ad lines into your ad server (MoPub instructions here) that correspond with various price points. Your InMobi account manager can assist you if needed.
- When a request is made to your ad server, also make a request to the SDK.
- You’re all set!
To learn more, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.